Motorhome Rental BC
It’s summer and you want to try something new. Sick of the same old, you think—what about camping? RVs make camping simple and comfortable for families. But, if camping is a new passion for your family, renting a motorhome is a simple, no-fuss solution.
Renting a motorhome can be intimidating for infrequent campers or first-timers, Class C motorhomes, are also known as “mini motorhomes”. They’re a mixture of Class A and Class B, with over-cab sleeping areas.
Renting a motorhome is also great way to try and test out a trip to see if you and your family will enjoy RV'ing. If camping becomes a must-do activity for your family, renting allows you to try before you buy!
We offer a simple and straightforward approach to motorhome rentals in Canada. Our units are gently used but new units. They are clean, comfortable and well-maintained.
We love RVing, and we want to help you discover that you do, too!
The Details of Renting a Motorhome
- All rentals are a minimum one week rental & only available at our 150 Mile House location.
- Our motorhome rental unit is the Freelander 28BH!
- This new unit sleeps up to 6 (Includes: 1400km, Insurance & Prep Fee) $1495.00/week + tax
- Additional days $199/night + tax (Includes: 200km/night, Insurance & Prep Fee)
- Any additional kilometers are $0.30/km.
- Deposit of $1000 upon Reservation. Must return unit clean with empty holding tanks (fresh, grey & black), propane and gas filled with a receipt.
- Our rentals are Pet friendly with a $100.00 Pet cleaning fee. Please advise our staff upon reservation.
Please contact us in advance to view a Rental unit to ensure it is available/accessible.
Your rental: Freelander 28BH
Maybe a motorhome isn't for you? We also rent travel trailers.