It’s summer and you want to try something new. Sick of the same old, you think—what about camping? RVs make camping simple and comfortable for families. But, if camping is a new passion for your family, renting a motorhome is a simple, no-fuss solution.
Renting a motorhome can be intimidating for infrequent campers or first-timers, Class C motorhomes, are also known as “mini motorhomes”. They’re a mixture of Class A and Class B, with over-cab sleeping areas.
Renting a motorhome is also great way to try and test out a trip to see if you and your family will enjoy RV'ing. If camping becomes a must-do activity for your family, renting allows you to try before you buy!
We offer a simple and straightforward approach to motorhome rentals in Canada. Our units are gently used but new units. They are clean, comfortable and well-maintained.
We love RVing, and we want to help you discover that you do, too!
The Details of Renting a Motorhome
- All rentals are a minimum one week rental & only available at our 150 Mile House location.
- Our motorhome rental unit is the Adventurer 23RB!
- This pre-loved unit sleeps up to 6 (Includes: 1400km, Insurance & Prep Fee) $1495.00/week + tax
- Additional days $199/night + tax (Includes: 200km/night, Insurance & Prep Fee)
- Any additional kilometers are $0.30/km.
- Deposit of $1000 upon Reservation. Must return unit clean with empty holding tanks (fresh, grey & black), propane and gas filled with a receipt.
Your rental: Adventurer 23RB
Maybe a motorhome isn't for you? We also rent travel trailers.