RV Rental in BC
Renting an RV is an exciting and easy way to experience the freedom and comfort of the RV lifestyle. Let us help you with your RV rental. B.C. is a jewel to be explored and we have the wheels to get you there.
If you’re a first time renter, the experience can seem confusing—which type of RV do I rent? What size is best for my family? And, what should I look out for?
When renting an RV you want to make sure the dealership you’re looking at has a fleet of well-maintained units available. Your dealer will help you choose the right size and configuration by asking you questions about your family, how many people will be camping, and what the towing capacity of your vehicle is, if you’re looking at a towable unit.
It’s important you also discuss terms and conditions. A dealership that’s properly set up to rent will not only have set terms and conditions, they will have clear guidelines on the renter’s responsibilities and restrictions.
Chemo RV is your trusted dealer for RV rental in B.C. Experience the outdoors in style and with all of the convenience of a home on wheels.
Browse our selection of well-maintained stock of clean and comfortable options.
Please contact us in advance to view a Rental unit to ensure it is available/accessible.
RV Rental Rates
All Rentals are Minimum One Week Rental & Only Available at our 150 Mile House Location
Sleep up to 6 (Includes: 1400km, Insurance & Prep Fee) $1495.00/week + tax
Additional days $199/night + tax (Includes: 200km/night, Insurance & Prep Fee)
Any additional kilometers are $0.30/km.
Deposit of $1000 upon Reservation. Must return unit clean with empty holding tanks (fresh, grey & black), propane and gas filled with a receipt
Sleep 6 (Includes: Insurance & Prep Fee) $795.00/week + tax
Additional days $109/night + tax (Includes: Insurance & Prep Fee)
Deposit of $500 upon Reservation. Must return unit clean with empty holding tanks (fresh, grey & black), propane filled with a receipt
$100 + tax Per Trip
$100 + tax for 4 People $50 + tax for 2 People Per trip
Must reserve kits 2 weeks prior to pick up.
Includes: Cutlery, pots & pans, dishes, sleeping bags, pillows, bath towels, hand cloths, face cloths, dish towels etc.
All drivers must be at minimum 21 years of age and must have a valid CLASS 5 driver's licence.
To reserve a unit we require a damage deposit which can be made by Visa or Mastercard. This is returned once a full walk through and cleaning is done to ensure the unit has been returned the way it left.
Please allow yourself 60 minutes when picking up to sign the rental agreement, make the full payment and do a walkthrough. At Chemo RV we familiarize all our customers with the operation and use of the Recreational Vehicle, covering all aspects that are necessary to ensure full enjoyment of the RV.
MINIMUM RENTAL & CANCELLATIONS
- 1 week minimum rental
- No refunds for early returns
- Cancellations of rental less than 30 days prior to pick up will result in loss of deposit at managements discretion
- Should you fail to show at the scheduled time your deposit will be forfeited.
PICK UP & RETURN
Our Pick up and returns are by appointment only, please contact us to schedule a time to ensure a rental staff member is available.
- Full payment is required at pick-up. This can be made by Visa, Mastercard or Debt
- Rental pick-up is between 9am - 2:30pm.
- Rental return is between 8:30am - 12pm.
- No pick-ups or returns on Sundays, Statutory Holidays, Saturdays of long weekends or after 3:00 pm.
The Renter is responsible for the vehicle and will be charged for any misuse or undue care, mechanical damage due to negligence in vehicle operation or failure to provide normal maintenance, including checking engine oil, fluids and coolant levels at each refueling, and reporting mechanical failures or accidents within 24 hours. Repairs over $75 require prior authorization from Chemo RV. All traffic/road infractions are the responsibility of the renter.
The vehicle must be returned in clean condition. All holding tanks (fresh, grey & black) must be empty upon return, propane and gas must be filled with a receipt.
- $25.00 will be charged if holding tanks have not been emptied
- $150.00 will be charged if vehicle is not returned clean
- $50.00 will be charged per bottle if they have not been filled and receipt provided
- $150.00 will be charged if the unit returns smelling of tobacco smoke.
- No vehicles are permitted on Dempster Hwy.
- No vehicles allowed into North West Territories, Nunavut, Death Valley (USA) or Mexico.
- No travel on de-activated or ungraded gravel roads.
DAMAGE TO VEHICLE - CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY
In the event of loss or damage to vehicle while on rental, whether or not due to the fault of the rental customer, the customer's responsibility for direct and accidental loss or damage to the vehicle is limited to a maximum of $5000 per occurrence. The following are not covered if damages are caused by:
- Failure to maintain all fluid levels
- Failure to use specified fuel or lubricant
- Operation by anyone under 21 years of age
- Operation by anyone not licensed
- Driving if under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Deliberate or willful damage by renter or guests
- Travel in restricted areas, on gravel roads or forestry trunk roads
- Towing of any kind
- Freezing of the vehicle's water systems
- More passengers than the available seat belts
- Awning damage due to wind or misuse will not be covered by insurance.
In the unlikely event that the booked vehicle size is unavailable at time of departure, we reserve the right to substitute with a larger model. Any subsequent expenses (gasoline, ferry costs, etc.) are the sole responsibility of the renter. In the event that the renter refuses to accept the vehicle offered, the renter acknowledges that all payments (including deposit) will be forfeited and he/she will have no further loss or damage.